Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6, 2014

Tell me about your weekend! If you don't have anything fun to share, tell me about the city you live in. What do you love about Kansas City? Do you have a favorite place in the city? Favorite team? :) Favorite event? Explain.

This weekend because there was no football game on Friday night, a bunch of my friends and I got together to watch the royals game. Before watching the game we went to Winsteads and ate. My friend Georgia and I even shared a Skyscraper milkshake. The royals even won!! It was awesome, but the next morning I had to get up at 6 to go to work. I'm a field marshall at the soccer complex and let me tell you it was freezing on Saturday morning! Then on Sunday I went to the AT&T store to find about my new phone I'm going to get for my birthday. Overall, it was a great weekend! The royals and Kansas State both won their games!

No comments:

Post a Comment