Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October 14, 2014


 Above is a letter written to the editor who wrote the article 'Enforcement of dress code creates negative effect' that your blogged about last week. Most of you wrote on your blog that you agreed with the writer. What are your thoughts after reading the letter below and seeing a different perspective. Are they the same? Are the different? Do you agree? Disagree? Explain yourself


As I previously stated in an earlier blog I only agree with some aspects of the article. I agree that there is a right time and right place for everything. I also respect the administration and their rules. However, what bothers me the most is that some teachers enforce the rules and others do not. It needs to be all or nothing because it gives students the wrong idea when one teacher tells them it is fine and the other is asking them to put a sweater on. It is the students choice whether they want to follow the dress code or not and if they do not want to they can go to another school. Sometimes I feel that the dress codes are too strict though, I mean most stores don;t even sell shorts that would follow the thumb rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment