Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September 9, 2014

Tell me about the global issue you selected. What do you already know about the issue? What are you looking forward to learning about it? Explain.

My global issue topic is Child Abuse. I have always been very interested in learning about child abuse. I want to understand why the abusers do what they do and how it affects the children? I know that most children are abused and never report it and I also know that it is hard to take a child abuse to court because you have to have a child testify, and children aren't always reliable. I want to learn more about child abuse because when i'm older I want to be a pediatrician with a psychology major as well. I want to be able to help abused children get well again. To be able to do this I need to learn about child abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment