Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22, 2014

What is email? When do you use email in your own personal life? List reasons and ways that people use email. What do you know about "email etiquette"?

Email is a way to communicate with others on the computer. I do not use email that often, but when I do use it I use it for email things to myself. When I have a project that I need to finish at home I would email it to myself so I could work on it later. I used this technique before I learned how to use Google Drive of course. My mother uses email all the time at her work. She uses it to communicate with her co-workers and share documents that need to be worked on by multiple people. I know that in emails you should you Dear ______, and at the end use Sincerely __________. Other than that though I am not very familiar with email etiquette.  All of my email accounts are Gmail as well, so I am not familiar with any other email accounts, such as yahoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment