Friday, September 19, 2014

September 19, 2014


Now that you've been in Emerging Technology for several weeks... what do you think? Do you think the web tools (Drive, Evernote, Bubbl, etc.) are helpful to you? Do you think they will be helpful throughout high school or even college? Explain.

Yes, I think that all of these tools will be helpful throughout college as well as the rest of my high school career. Evernote makes researching way easier and less painful of an experience. I did not want to take this class in the first place, but now that I have I feel like it will help me with all different subjects because of the new techniques I am learning. I have never used Google drive before  but I love it now and use it whenever I get on a computer now. I am really glad I decided to take this class this year because I think it will also help me in my future and current CA classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment