Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 19, 2014

Reflecting on the comments and grade of your stop-motion animation... what you would do differently if you had to do it all over again? Would you manage your time better? Find better lighting for your photos? Come up with a better idea? Explain what you would change about your video.

If I had a chance to redo my stop motion animation video I would try and make the lighting better and also try and find a way to make my camera stay steadier. I didn't know how to keep my camera steady, so I laid my phone on the edge of a chair and took my pictures from the ground. Next time I would probably use a tripod to keep my camera more steady. I would also probably try and make it a little longer by adding more pictures to it, also in closer increments. I liked the idea I used, but next time I would probably try a different idea. Overall it was a cool project that I probably never would have done on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment