Friday, November 14, 2014

November 14, 2014

Tell me about your experience with taking your stop-motion photos. What problems did you run in to? What did you find difficult about the process? What would you go back and change about HOW you took the photos? Explain yourself.

I found taking the pictures difficult, I am not a very artsy person so it was hard for me to understand how to do it. At first I couldn't figure out exactly how to take the pictures. I would probably change the angles of my photos. Overtime I think that my motion animations would get better. I also didn't know how often to take a photo, so if I ever do this again I would probably try and take more photos in shorter frequencies. Mine animation will probably look not very good, but after seeing my first one completed I could probably improve with practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment