Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 4, 2014

Yesterday you edited and uploaded photos to your blog. Tell me more about your photos. HOW did you edit them? Why did you choose the photos that you did? Explain your assignment.

I edited five of my photos. In some of them I changed the colors, and sometimes I just made the pictures brighter and more clear than they were to begin with. I choose these five photos because they were my favorite of all the pictures I took. I especially like the edit option of making it look like someone sketched the picture instead of it being taken as a picture. For this assignment we took pictures in different forms, such as canted, long-shot, and medium-shot. We then took the pictures and edited them to change the picture a bit. I really like my end products and am surprised that I could be this artsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment