Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 26, 2014

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.

I am a junior at Blue Valley High School. I have played basketball and soccer all of my years so far and plan on continuing. I am in National Spanish Honors Society and plan on joining Mu Alpha Theta and maybe the prom committee. I am also involved in Relay for Life and plan on doing it again this year. I have loved Blue Valley High since I was a little girl and came up here for all of my brothers sporting events. My favorite class so far is AP Chemistry. I also love Mrs. Sieve she makes chemistry so much more fun to learn. I am looking forward to the basketball season and all the different activities that come throughout the school year, especially football games. Right now, I am managing boys soccer and it is so much fun! I wish I would have done it my first two years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment